CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Love Letter to Glittersniffer Cosmetics

I am quite sure I have written one before. I have probably entitled it the same thing...but Lela over at Glittersniffer rocks my world so hard that here is another. And there will probably be more...and more and, well you get the idea.
A couple of entries back I swatched my latest order for you. I did two looks using (almost) only Glittersniffer, one cool, and one warm. I have since adopted Silk Sheets into my everyday brown look...that's how amazing it is.

First, the cool look.


I took Unicorn into the inner half of my lid and just under my lower lash line. I also slapped it around the inner corner. Then, I took Button and did the outer half of my lid and brought it all the way up, almost to my brow bone. Now, the star of the show, Ruthless...I used in the outer corner and crease area as well as a bit under my lower lash line. For a brow highlight and general blending purposes I used Blow (best white ever). My normal black eyeliner and mascara finished it off.

 

This look had just the right amount of sea-green mermaidyness to it. I can't even begin to tell you how great all of the shadows blend together. 
Next up, the warm look.


Yeah, I know I'm kind of a one trick pony when it comes to this type of look. I just love that combination of purple and red because it brings out the green in my eyes. Here I used Silk Sheets on the lid and blended it up a tiny bit into the crease and under the lower lash line. Then I took Jennifer Nazi and swished it above the crease and down around the outer corner. I used a tiny bit of Poisoned Plum by Sugarpill just to darken it up a bit and Blow as a highlight. Same old liner and mascara.


So there is some Glittersniffer love for you all. If you haven't tried any of her pigments out yet, you should. They are, quite simply, some of the most well made loose eye shadow pigments there are. She has the best and the brightest colors and superior customer service. I shall, most likely, have more looks from the last order, but I plan on doing some more makeup shopping soon (I just don't think my Glittersniffer drawer is full enough yet).

The end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I really want to try Glittersniffer when i have the money, their new 'face glue' primer sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous look! You have such a pretty eye colour ♥

Concertina said...

Why, thank you!