CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 1, 2010

MAIL PRESENTS!!!

I love getting mail. Especially when it's full of stuff I've been waiting for, and this week I went a little internet-shopping happy. There is still more coming, but here are the presents I got from my mailman today.


First up is a super rad polymer clay necklace from Miss Destry of Pet Zombie Creations. Destry is one of my favorite music twin, Golden Girls obsession sharing, DIY bitches. Go check out her shop...there is a ton of awesome stuff in there! I have a few of her pieces and I wear them all the time.

 

My Zoya order!!! Yayyyy. I took advantage of their "spend over $20 and get two polishes free" Twitter deal last week and ordered these four colors. Left to right: 

Ali 
Paris (currently wearing)
Reece
Adina

I can't tell you how awesome these all are in person. Zoya has some of the most unique and beautiful polish colors I have ever seen. I will have swatches of all of these (plus the ones I already own) coming up in a future post. (I like to compartmentalize).


And last, but most certainly not least, my Glittersniffer haul. I have spoken time and time again to Lela's awesomeness. And this is just a very small sneak preview of the colors. I will have looks coming up soon. Many, many looks.

I ordered the four leftmost colors during her customer appreciation sale and she sent me the two on the right because she is so awesome. You might have to enlarge the picture to truly appreciate how cool the colors are. Left to right they are:

Button
Unicorn
Arjay
Jennifer Nazi (HOLY CRAP AWESOME)
Ruthless
Silk Sheets

PS - all of those freakin' awesome colors up there...NO BASE. Nothing. Not one little stinkin' thing but my arm skin. I seriously can't wait to smear these on my face.

The end.

0 comments: