CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good Morning Konad!

Hey guys! I have a little nail post for you today! There was a bit of time when I wasn't doing anything with my nails...but I've gotten back into it recently. Today I decided I was going to mess about with some of my Konading stuff...you will have to excuse the horrible execution. It looks cute...but if you look close...it's pretty messy.





Cleanup? What's that??

Anyhow, here's what I used:

China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
Sinful Colors Soul Mate (bottle shown)
Konad Special Polish Black with plate m57
China Glaze Millennium with plate m66
Nubar Diamont Top Coat (I find, with the Konad polishes at least, that this one streaks the least.)

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Looks awesome! What is it nail stencils??

Concertina said...

Kylie...it's called Konad...it's a stamping system for your nails. You buy these etched plates and paint polish over top of the designs...then you pick it up with a rubber stamper and place it on your nail. It's super cool...I love doing it.