CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Little Zombify

Good morning my lovelies! Long time no see! I have been away for so long and I missed doing this! But now, I have a new computer...no more borrowed machines. Hooray for tax time, amirite??

So...before we get to the goody goody portion of this post, I have a very important question for you all. My new shiny computer came with a built in webcam. I got one with this feature specifically to film makeup tutorials. Now, I have no idea how good at this I will be...but if there is enough interest amongst my friends and wonderful blog readers, I am willing to try it out. So, please leave a comment below telling me what you think. I'm not sure how I will be running it...perhaps putting up pictures like I usually do and having you all comment on which looks you would like to see in a video, that kind of thing. Let me know if you have any ideas in that vein as well.

I have here for your consideration a little look I did yesterday using some Zombify and MTCoffinz products. As always, their links are just a little click on their names away.




Product List

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Radish
Zombify Cosmetics in Eye of Newt (lid)
MTCoffinz Eyeshadow in Medusa (outer corner, crease)
NYX Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown (crease)
E.L.F. Loose Pigment in Elegant (highlight)
Jordana Pen Liner in Black
Avon Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal mascara...two that my sister got for me...I'm too lazy to walk upstairs and find them. :)