CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 4, 2011

Loosely Titled...Shark Skin


For some reason, this combination of purples and blues made me think of sharks...I have a small obsession with them, as well as other dwellers of the deep. (Jellyfish...duh...). Actually, this isn't what I had planned to do at all when I got my makeup out...this is just...what happened. In the pictures, I can see many spots where it needs to be blended more...so forgive me that. Whenever I use the Wolfe Bro's base...I have to remember that stuff doesn't necessarily blend so well on top...and that I should just stick with my NYX jumbo pencils for looks like this. The Wolfe Bro's definitely lasts much longer, but I generally don't do looks like this for any serious occasion. This was to go to my parent's house, do laundry and play cards with my sisters. I'm sure they don't care if I crease up a bit.


Anyhow, as I had a giant honking pimple on my lip, I did my entire face. I will list everything I used...most of it hasn't changed, but on the off chance it has...here you go!

Revlon Colorstay - 220 Natural Beige
Cody Powder - Translucent
Mehron Setting Powder - Translucent/white
e.l.f. Studio Blush - Tickled Pink
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Wolfe Bro's Water Activated Color - white
Sugarpill shadow - Tako (inner corner and brow highlight)
Inglot shadow - 379M & 388M (middle of lid and crease "wing")
NYX shadow - Marine Blue (outer third and outer crease)
Jordana pen liner - black
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara - Extreme Black
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara - Black
Nom Nom Balm - Sour Strawberry, the superior flavor.

Here's a full face shot, so you can see the rest:


Let me know what you think! As always, if you want to see something special, leave it in the comments below! I would love to take on your requests!

The End!

2 comments:

Pili said...

You totally blow my mind! Doing an amazing look like this to go make the laundry & play cards? Just wow!

I don't look half as good make up wise for going out!

Concertina said...

Hehe Pili...these are my "experiment days"...when I try out wacky looks so that when I have an actual even to get dolled up for, I know what works, and what makes me look like a clown lol.

You just need to come live near me so I can do your makeup all the time.

<3