CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Um...yeah...hello?

Hey everyone! And a super special hello to my new followers. I'm sorry I haven't been around much...but the weather has been so nice...and I've recently become addicted to actually doing things instead of sitting on my ass! It's so much easier to do stuff when you aren't so fat. I'm having a ball! I hope you all can forgive me! <3

I have a TON of stuff to show you all. But for right now, I'm just going to give you some teaser pictures of what's to come.

I have to have THE most awesome friends in the world. Today's pictures are brought to you courtesy of them. The first one is a picture of the brand new MTCoffinz makeup line. The colours are bright, nasty and lovely to work with. Check out the link in the name!


Doesn't this make you just want to squee!?!

And the second picture is of some of my new Zombify colours. I know you know how much I love Marycakes and her ability to make super awesome makeup! This is from the new Gothic collection. You can buy it in her Etsy store...the link is in the name.




Like I said, these are just teasers...so I'm not going into what I've used and all that rot. Really, this is just scratching the surface...I will have many many more posts about these two fabulous makeup companies. I have many many more colors to go through.

If you guys own any of it, let me know what you think! If you want to see something specific...or ideas using the colors you own, let me know! I would LOVE some requests.

The end!

1 comments:

Pili said...

Girl, you need to make proper tutorials! And I love me some Marycakes & Jinx make up!!!