CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Doodle Day

Hullo everyones! Here is a little doodle for your consideration. It features some awesome colors from MTCoffinz. I have so many new colors from there and Gothcupcake...and so many looks to do for you all...but I think I mentioned before...it's been too hot for makeup. The most I put on nowadays is Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. It's sparkly. It looks like I tried. I really didn't.

Anyhow...here's some pictures:




And here's what I used:

Lid: MTCoffinz pressed shadow in Charisma
Crease: MTCoffinz pressed shadow in Medusa and Wormwod
Deep Crease: Nars shadow in Night Porter
Brow Highlight: Wet n Wild shadow in Brulee
Liners: Jordana pen liner in black and M.A.C. Grease Paint Stick in black
Lashes: Maybelline's The Falsies in black

Comment with questions and requests!

The end!

0 comments: