CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Attack of the Craft - A forum for crafters.

So, you have all heard me talk about my crafting group a million times, I am sure. Well, I'm about to do it again.

If you craft, sew, paint, draw, doodle or even just like to buy handmade and DIY then you really should check out Attack of the Craft. The people you will find on this forum are some of THE most talented people around. On top of that...they are awesome as hell. I have made some very good friends and met more awesome people then one could hope to in a lifetime. We all hail from various parts of the world and our artforms are as varied as we are. Throughout my entire time selling my crochet goodies, the members of this board have always been there with the most unbelieveable support; answering questions...kicking my butt...and even generally offering advice. There are also a ton of things to do in our little corner of the net. The kick-ass mods run contests, organize craft swaps, and we all cross promote eachother like crazy. If you are looking for a new venue to hawk your wares, we even have our own forum-run store!

Click the link up there...come try us on for a bit...squish around...get comfey. If you sell stuff, we'd love to see it...if you buy stuff, there's plenty of window shopping. Don't forget to introduce yourself!

4 comments:

Pili said...

The best place for crafters to be, and the best place for someone that buys handmade to know where to find the best sellers! ;)

angrylittledeadgirl said...

I wholeheartedly approve of squishing around ;) Thank you!!

kalliope kreations said...

I love Attack of the Craft!! :)

Unknown said...

It's a great fun place! Everyone should join. :)