CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quick & Easy - Funky Cat Eye

Since I'm all on the Inglot bandwagon this week (and probably will be for a good long time after I get my pallette) I decided to use my shadow in this super quick, super easy funky cat eye. This type of "winged in the front" liner has been all over the place lately...most noteably in the Viva Glam Gaga 2 promotional pictures.



If you have an angled liner brush...or really, even if you don't...this look is simple. The main technique is based on putting a bright, light color in your inner corner, and then drawing the liner just under where the duct dips. You can do it with anything...I used turquoise, because..I mean, really...have we met?

Here's the full face and what I used:



Eyes
Lid - A mix of oranges and peaches from the e.l.f. 100 palette. I was just going for a peachy wash...though it's not showing up here.
Inner corner - M.A.C.'s Fascinating Eye Kohl and Sugarpill's Tako
Liner - Jordana's black liquid shaped into a little wing.
Underneath - Inglot's 372M all funktified.

Cheeks
Blush - e.l.f.'s Peachy Keen

Lips
Well I WAS wearing my Makeup Forever Lab Shine in 9S, but it's all worn off.

Don't mind my pissed off look...I was tired. Also...please ignore the spot on the bridge of my nose where my glasses rubbed. I just noticed how silly that looks!

The end!

1 comments:

Pili said...

Looks absolutely awesome!