CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentimes!

This isn't really a Valentine's manicure...because I don't really go for that thing. I just can't be arsed to come up with looks for every single holiday. Really, I just felt like red glitter. I needed something warm because it's so bloody cold in NY right now!


I got this Wet n Wild polish in that skanky clearance bin in Walgreens. You know...the one everyone stares at you for rummaging around in. It's called Under Your Spell. It's a dark blackish brown with red shimmer. Unfortunately, it wasn't glittery enough for me...so I put a layer of Ruby Pumps on top.

Dear Ruby Pumps,
You suck so badly on your own, but on top of other polish...you make my life complete.
Love, Me.

Here's another shot to show the awesome sparkle:


Too pretty!

The end!

2 comments:

Pili said...

It looks totally awesome!!

Deb (On Cupcake Moon) said...

ok, i am going to have to go find that bin at my walgreens this afternoon since i need to give myself a pedi. i love it!