CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

e.l.f. Sale!

Hello everyone!

Pardon the lack of posts...I was doing so well. Sunday was my birthday so I was a bit tied up, then directly after that...I got the sickness. Yes, I believe I am down with it. This is the first day that I can actually even sit up for more than five minutes.

Anyhow, I thought I'd share with you one of the sales that's going on at the e.l.f. website. If your order $25 or more (which is kind of hard to do because everything is so cheap) you can either pick free shipping, or 10 free mineral eyeshadows. As the mineral eyeshadows are $3 each normally...I went with the 10 free. Awesome deal right? I've found that for the most part, e.l.f. makeup is really awesome quality for the price, so why not give those a shot too? They had some really beautiful colors that I can definitely get some use out of.

Here's what I got:

Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette - I've been wanting this since they released it around Christmas time. $10 for 100 eyeshadows...yes please! Plus, it's getting pretty good reviews all around.

Minty Lip Gloss - in the color Nashville.

Lip Stain - in the color Heartbreaker.

Studio Blush - in the colors Peachy Keen and Berry Merry

Angled Contour Brush - I love these brushes. The studio line is really great quality and the regular line is excellent for having a bunch of extra brushes on hand. (Hmmm, that's weird...I can't find the link for this one.)

Mineral Eyeshadows - Here are the colors I chose for my 10 free:
Elegant
Socialite
Earthy
Wild
Seductive
Innocent
Outdoorsy (This is the one I'm most excited about.)
Dreamy
Beachy
Smoldering

So, go check it out. If you've never ordered from e.l.f. before...definitely give them a try! They are great for makup novices because the prices are sooooo low but the quality is so great. Let me know what you think if you do!

The end!

2 comments:

Pili said...

If only they shipped overseas...

Well, maybe it's better that they don't, I have loads of make up already! ;)

Concertina said...

Aww Pili...they don't!?!

Well...let me know if you ever want to try it. I'll send it to you. Might not be worth it...but if it's something you really really want, I wouldn't mind!