CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Quickie: FOTD

Hello my lovelies! I did a bit of FOTD picturing this morning so I thought I'd share it with you!

This is a bit more than I usually wear every day...the eyes are around the same, but I felt like wearing lipstick today. As you all know well, I usually just rock the Carmex. I do OWN an inordinate amount of lip colors...I just never wear them.


Here's what I used:

Face:
Revlon Photo Finish Foundation in Shell
Mehron's professional concealer wheel
A mix of COTY powder and Mehron setting powder

Cheeks:
A pink from my Coastal Scents blush palette

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n Wild Color Icon shadow in Brulee
Jordanna pen eyeliner...black of course
Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara topped with Maybelline's Falsies mascara

Lips:
Carmex...duh.
M.A.C.'s lip pencil in Whirl
Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipstick in Vintage Pink

What do you think??

The End.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous!!!

Pili said...

You look amazing! I wish I had the willpower to do that every morning!

Concertina said...

Thanks ladies...

Pili...it's like second nature. I hardly ever go out without makeup...it's a hold over from when my skin was really bad. So it goes quickly for me.

Tiffany said...

Very pretty! :)