CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day of the Purple Skull

Woohoo! A nailpolish post!!

My nails are SOOOO short. I've been playing my guitar a lot lately, and so I haven't been growing them out. I also haven't been wearing a ton of nailpolish...although when my nails are shorter, my polish lasts longer...so I should.

The other day I was skulking (seriously, I always get funny looks when digging for treasures there) around my Walgreen's clearance...endcap...dump piles...scary section...when I found a bunch of pretty polishes. As if I don't own enough purple already, I picked up Wet n Wild's Megalast Nail Color in Bite the Bullet. It's a fairly muted and dusky color...almost near that taupe and gray trend while still remaining purple.
I also decided to break out the stash of Halloween nail stickers I have in my kit and pop a little purple skully on! I try to stock up on nail stickers during that holiday because it's usually the only time I can find skulls. = /


Whatcha think?

The end!

3 comments:

Pili said...

So cute & cool!

Unknown said...

That is really cute! I love nail polish. :)

Gothcupcake said...

I like that you coordinated the skull with the nail polish :P Target sometimes carries skull nail stickers year round. I'll keep you updated on my sitings :)