CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doodles...

Doodles are what I do when I'm in the bathroom surrounded by my makeup with only minutes left before I slather myself with Noxema and take it all off. It's random...I pick something and play with it. It's usually over top of whatever makeup I had been wearing for the day. I have a few of these on my camera...I try to take pictures whenever I do it. They don't really warrent a full blog post...but I'll turn them into little quickies.

Here's one from tonight:


This was something I came up with because I wanted to try a trick that one of my favorite Youtuber's, Emily Noel, mentioned: using the e.l.f. bronzer as eyeshadow.

Here's what I used:

Primer: Urban Decay's Eden...I use it every day when I don't want to do my eyeshadow...I just slap some eyeliner on and call it a day. (You can see the remnants of my eyeliner wings in this picture.)
Brown: e.l.f.'s Blush and Bronzer duo...the bronzer. I placed that in the crease area and blended it in with the black. I also swiped it under the eye after I lined my waterline.
Base: Believe it or not...that's Hot Topic's gel liner...I had this on for a while, and it didn't crease at all.
Black: Sugarpill's Bulletproof. There is no other black.
Gold: The bottom color in the Wet n Wild trio, "I'm Getting Sunburned". I put that just in the corners and a little under the eye to brighten it up.
Mascara: Same old cocktail as always.
Eyeliner: As I said, I had the wings on...and then I just put some black liner in the waterline.
Brow Highlight: Face powder. It's great for taming things when you've gone a little too far. As I usually do *giggle*.


Well I hoped you all enjoyed that little doodle! I'll have more...and don't judge me on my eyebrows!!

The End!

1 comments:

Pili said...

Wow, awesome doodling! My make up doesn't look that good even when I'm trying!