CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sugarpill Look #2 - Completely ripped off of VitangeorTacky - but with all adoration and love.

Ok...so I can't take credit for this look. I saw this on Cora's Twitter and I knew that when I got my Sugarpill in I was going to try it. I hope that if she sees this, she knows that I only copy out of complete love for everything she does. We may have been makeup twins separated at birth.

Here's where you can find the video for her Starburst tutorial.
Here is her Blog.

Now...on with the pictures. Oh man...I didn't realize what a sorry state my eyebrows were in. I really need to get a better mirror or something...my little compact one just isn't cutting it. I also realize how dark my under-eye circles are...nothing like Sicilian blood.

 

These are all done just over Two Faced Shadow Insurance. I haven't wanted to break out the bases (Wolfe, Mehron or Kryolan) yet because, as you can plainly see, they are NOT needed. I dunno what I was thinking with that bit of pink under the eye...I just liked it.


Here is a more full on view.

 

And a lovely bit of hair stuck to my eye...
The rest of the face was pretty much the same as yesterday with the exception of a TINY bit of NYX's Pinky blush on the apples of my cheeks and a different shade of the Jane Mineral Lip Balm...some pink color.


I look pissed. I assure I am not; it was early. I have such oddly placed freckles.

Ok...now I'm off to play some Dante's Inferno before I have to bring it back to the store.

The end!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a gorgeous look! Like a really beautiful sunset. I cant wait for my Sugarpill to arrive!

Gothcupcake said...

I love it! I agree with Lillian, it looks like a tropical sunset! ^_^ It makes me want to try bright colors :P