CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sugarpill Look #1

I said there would be pictures wouldn't I?

 

I don't have anything to say about this stuff other than...WOW.

 

It was great to work with...blended so smoothly together. Tako...the white color...was just amazing as a highlight. 


I'm only sorry I didn't get the black. I am going to order it along with some pigments when my taxes roll in. Most people spend their tax money on televisions and expensive electronics...not me. Makeup and nail polish. (I have a $100 Head2Toe order all set up and ready to go.)

 

Last picture. Everything I used for the eyes was from Sugarpill...the black was from Kryolan. I just noticed I have the weirdest down-turned nose. It's OK...I got off light compared to the rest of my family. 

In case you are interested in what else I used: 
Foundation - Revlon Color Stay
Cheeks - NYC Sun 2 Sun bronzer
Lips - Jane Mineral Lip Balm in Deep Amber

The end.

5 comments:

Beitjuh said...

I love it!!!!

shrinkle said...

Hot!! I'm including this on the reviews section of my site. Can you add the Sugarpill tag to it so that I can include both of your Sugarpill posts in one link? Thanks!! :-)

Gothcupcake said...

Great post! I had been looking forward to the release of Shrinkle's makeup line myself and could not be happier that it's vegan to boot! I'm happy to hear that it's easy to work with, since I'm still a n00b when it comes to makeup! I can't wait to try it! XD

Concertina said...

Thanks guys!

Amy...tag's added. Glad you like it =)

Mary...OMG GET IT!!!!! It's so fabulous. Best "Birthday Present To Myself" ever.

Kylie said...

Please do my eye make-up for me!!!