CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well now.

I realize that it may be stupid to be writing about this but I'm pretty proud of myself tonight. I have been busting my ass at the gym and tonight I pretty much blew all of my records out of the water. 3.29 miles on the elliptical machine in the same 40 minutes that I was doing 2.3 miles two weeks ago.

That's all. I just wanted to write it down...not only to share with you guys...but to remind myself when I'm not feeling so motivated that at one point, I was.

I also want to take a second to say that I literally have THE best BFF in the whole wide world. We have it worked out so that we go to the gym at least 4 times a week...and she has been so amazing at keeping me going when I don't want to. I'm really grateful to have a friend that brings out the best in me...believe me, when you have someone in your life that does the opposite it kills you.

I'm going to stop rambling now. My incoherence is bugging me.

The end.

0 comments: