CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Konad and the LIGHTNING!

Yeah...I didn't come up with the correlation between my favorite nail polish doohickey and Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! There is a blog out there called "Konad and Strife" which I thought was frigging hilarious and had to follow immediately. Sadly, the last post was in August of last year but there are still great entries to go through!

Anyhow, I just wanted to share my latest Konad creation. I got the two plates I was looking forward to and immediately needed to use them. The color combination was an idea from one of the Nail Boarders...although I don't remember which. When I posted this up there, I showed much love and adoration for their awesome idea.



I used:
Misa - I Will Survive
Color Club - Wild and Willing
Konad - Black Special Polish
Konad - Image Plate M64

As usual...excuse the mess. Even though I don't usually bother cleaning it up before I take my pictures, I doubly didn't want to with this...because I am a klutz. And I would have messed it up. And then I would have been pissed.

Not a lot of things in life make me angry. Fucked up nail polish is one of them.

The End.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Very nice.
Susie

Concertina said...

Thanks so much Susie! I totally recognize your skull manicure from the boards!!! I totally need to get that plate now...

Citizen Agent said...

Acetone C said:

You may already know of this blog, but just passing it along just in case.

http://daily-nail.blogspot.com/

Concertina said...

I do know of it. I follow way too many nail dedicated blogs for it to be healthy. O.o Thanks!