CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update-a-Go-Go!

So I saw the nutritionist this morning. This was the second of six visits that are prerequisite for the surgery. I am proud to say that I lost 8 and a half pounds! I seriously though I lost NOTHING...and when I weighed myself at my sister's house (I don't own a scale...) I had only lost one pound. I have been having nightmares that they were going to turn me down for the surgery all month...and now I feel much much better about things. (Especially since I wasn't ENTIRELY faithful to the meal plan...a pretzel here...a cookie there...)

So I celebrated by buying The Sims 3. It is installing on my computer as we speak...and since the reason I haven't updated my blog at all lately is because of The Sims 2...don't expect too many updates any time soon.

The End.

0 comments: