CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Makeups. (I'm not very creative, I know...but I'm tired...and my tummy is rumbling.)


I took a ride over to the drugstore to see if I could find some Coty powder (I'm a shiny mess.) and I ended up coming out with almost $30 worth of makeup...and of course...no powder. I did, however get some new pretty eyeliners from Wet-N-Wild. They were buy one get one half off or some silly junk like that...so I picked up light blue, turquoise, brown and purple. I used to purple today...and they are actually rather nice...especially for the price (around $2.99).

I've had this copper eye-shadow floating around since I got all that stuff from NYX in their 50% off sale...and I've been dying to use it with SOMETHING...but didn't know what. Then...whilst poking around in my 88 Shimmer palette one day...I discovered this GORGEOUS purple. (Perfect for my new eyeliner, right??)

As always, there are a ton of links below...so follow them if you'd like to know where I get all my nifty stuffs!!!


Look:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Base: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots and Pans
Lid: NYX Ultra Pearl Shimmer in Rust (I think...I took the little sticker off...)
Crease: Shadow 8,5 in the Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette
Eyeliner: Wet & Wild Mega Liner in Plum
Lashes: Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara (<3)
Highlight: Jane EyeZing in Hip Bone


I've been so busy...I regret I haven't been able to blog more. I moved my store recently...and it's just been one disaster after another. I did get a chance to stock up on some of the Victoria's Secret makeup. They are changing their packaging so everything is 75% off right now. I'll have some reviews on that later. I also have a quick review on The Sims 3. Basically, I hated it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to return it...I hated it that much.

But for now, I'm going to make myself a biiiiiig bowl of yogurt and granola and play some Sims 2.

The End.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

your makeup was super purdy today!

Concertina said...

Aww thanks!!

Unknown said...

Your makeup is rocking!
You haz nice eyez!