CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quickie 88: Nice and Bright

Today, as I was coming home from work, the man playing the keyboard was outside...so I crossed the street and told him how happy he made me yesterday and how beautiful his music was.

Please pardon the hell out of these pictures. I can't seem to get my camera to cooperate with me. But here is what I did for today. Since all of us at work are addicted to Pokemon again...and I happened to have a pretty rad Budew...I couldn't help but be influenced by the little guy's pretty colors. I know...I'm lame...but to be fair...Pokemon is pretty goddamned fun. This was done with the Coastal Scents Original 88 Palette (links in the previous blog entry). I was particularly pleased with the winged eyeliner. I suck hard at that usually. Today it didn't look too terrible.

After work, I stopped over at my favorite beauty supply place in the whole wide world: Columbia. (They sell China Glaze...it was love at first sight.) I picked up this Mehron concealer wheel...because I'd really been wanting Ben Nye's similar color correcting wheel...but I couldn't remember where to get them online. I was told that this one was really great...but even better yet...that they could order me some Ben Nye stuff should I want it. *is excited*


I also grabbed Watermelon Rind by China Glaze (below). Ever since I got those three colors last week, I'd really been wanting it...and now that I have it on, I know I will get a LOT of use out of it. I think it's my new favorite.

So, since I'm now in love with this nail polish...I figured that I would try out their base/topcoats as well...although I'm not sure there is anything that can take the place of my Orly Won't Chip...we shall see. I bought Strong Adhesive Base Coat and the No-Chip Top Coat. I am about to load up on the top coat...so I will have to post the results later.


Lookit that funky ass thing my eyebrow does!!! Like I have it all Kris-Kross shaved or some crap.

The end.

0 comments: