CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

So this worked for me last Thursday...or If It's On The Internet, It Must Be True.

So, last Thursday, I posted a blog of all the things I needed to get done for the day. After I was finished with each thing, I went and wrote DONE next to it...so that I felt like I had accomplished things...and it worked for me. I actually got a lot of stuff done! I am going to do this today, to see if posting it will help keep me on track.

The list:

Zombie Homemade item for swap: STARTED
Ear and eyelashes for elephant: DONE
Eyelashes for jellyfish: DONE
Ready aforementioned jelly and elephant for shipping: DONE
Re-list items in Etsy shop for TNT: DONE
Copy over listings from other shop to combine the two: DONE
Re-photograph Anti-Valentine necklace: DONE
Photograph new items for shop and post for TNT: DONE

Ok, that's all I can think of for now, but I am sure there will be more later...feel free to kick my ass if I spend any of this time fucking around on Facebook or Twitter.

-Ria

0 comments: