CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh days off, how I love thee *cough*

An ode to all the shit I have to get done today, my day off.


Quarterly business taxes - DONE! Woohoo!
Self Evaluation - DONE!!! I was dreading this part the most...
Work on elephant plushie custom order
Mini-apple custom order - DONE!
The MOUNTAIN of dishes I have been ignoring - DONE!
2 plushie Cthulhus
1 custom order plushie jellyfish
Organization for the first ever Kingston Art Night
Eat some breakfast... - DONE!
Play with new eye-shadow colors - DONE!
Generally be lazy and watch some movies - DONE!
Make appointment with brother's doctor - DONE!
Get my TNT sale together - DONE!
Start my Zombie Swap - DONE!

*kill me now*


Yeah...so I have a crap-ton of stuff to do today. I even canceled my foot doctor appointment so I wouldn't have to drive all the way to Poughkeepsie and thereby stop at my parent's house and bullshit for a while. I am hoping Art Night will help me buckle down and finish some of the stuffs that I REALLY need to get done. Everyone seems like they want to actually WORK...which is super awesome. Since I can't think of anything else clever to write...I'll just be around if I don't die between now and then.

1 comments:

Gothcupcake said...

Thanks for the comment about my new stuff! I was looking for some feedback ^_^ I mailed your ring out Saturday so it should be on its way!