CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

FOTD - Xsparkage's Taurus and a Haircut!

Hello loves,


Here is a recent look I did trying to recreate Xsparkage's Taurus look. I had most of everything that she did, or some reasonable facsimile. Her's still looks better...but I loved the way it made my eyes look crazy. Anyhow, picture to follow, as well as a list of what I used. Go watch her videos! They are awesome.


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wolfe Bro's Metallic Water Activated Color in green
Lid - Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette - The M.A.C. Club dupe. (She used the real thing...this looks exactly the same.)
Inner Corner - Fyrinnae Cosmetics - Embrace
Crease - M.A.C.'s Burnt Burgundy pigment. If you never buy anything M.A.C....buy this. It's the best thing ever. I really need to get a full sized jar. I don't know of any Pro stores around me though, so I might just bite the bullet and call their number.
Highlight - I think it was the lightest color from the Comfort Zone palette. If you don't have these...get all of them. It's worth the $15.

Face:
Peachy Keen blush by e.l.f.
Lips - M.A.C.'s Viva Glam in Gaga 2 (love it).
e.l.f.'s Minty Lip Gloss in Nashville


As for the new haircut...my hair was down to my butt again. It needed to get chopped. It was so stringey and gross from after the surgery that I couldn't even donate it. I know it looks a bit crazy in that top picture...my curls tend to do that when they aren't weighed down...but it's so much healthier.

As always, if there is anything you guys want to see...let me know! I love a challenge!
The end.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Can you come and do my makeup for me everyday please????

Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!

Concertina said...

Thanks Meme!