CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All Systems Are GO!

So...I have a new computer. For now. This one is on extended loan from my best friend's girlfriend. She just got a new one and so they gave me this one until I can get another. (THANK YOU DIANNA!!!!!!!!) Mostly it's because they want me to play WoW again...which I am. Whatever small amount of a life I'd been able to carve out whilst my computer was dead...is gone. I have spent exactly one hour this morning watching Youtube videos and considering whether or not I can get a level in before I have to leave to get my laundry done.

I have a look I want to copy from ToxiKaNdY's Youtube. I'll have those up either later tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Anywho, until later. <3!

The End.

1 comments:

Pili said...

Hooray! Welcome back, Maria!