CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Everyday

I was sitting around, feeling like doing SOMETHING but not knowing what. Then I realized that I have a whole ton of pictures I have yet to post into blogs...and since I'm being a bit lazy with my blog posts...that idea won.

Here are some pictures of my everyday. This is what I wear when I don't feel like doing my eye makeup.

It's always the same products:

Wolfe Bro's Essentials water activated color in brown.
Bitch Slap Cosmetics - some brown out of a five pan palette.
Face powder for a highlight.
Black liquid eyeliner - no wing.
Black pencil liner in the waterline.
Mascara - Sexy Curves of course.


I am looking for a more steady supply of that color brown. I don't think Bitch Slap sells it singly, and honestly, I'm not really crazy about ordering from there. There is totally nothing wrong with their service or their product...some of the reps are amazing people...I just don't like navigating the site. If you don't mind it...by all means, buy their stuff. It's great. And I can't find this exact brown anywhere else.



The end.

8 comments:

Pili said...

Wow, and that's your everyday look? Girl, you rock!
My everyday look is no make up whatsoever!

Unknown said...

You're so beautiful! That's a great everyday look, what do you have on your lips? :)

Concertina said...

Aww thanks guys!

Lillian...9 times out of 10 I have Carmex on my lips. I just can' be arsed with touching it up all day...plus if I DO wear lipstick the kids at work ask me what I'm all dressed up for. (I can have 30 pounds of eyeshadow on and they don't bat an eyelash...no pun intended.)

The other time I'm wearing Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Dr. Pepper.

=/

theVEROblog said...

This is a great look!

If you get a chance, check out my blog. Its new and i need some feedback.

theVEROblog said...

and btw, your eyecolor is gorgeous!

Concertina said...

Thank you Veronica! I'm off to check it out now!

DeeDee said...

Love your eye looks, and this is my dream brown smokey eye. Off to Ulta to get these products :)

Concertina said...

Thanks DeeDee!