CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Backseat Quickie

Ok, this one is going to be quick because I'm really watching a movie (Sunshine Cleaning). I have absolutely no attention span though...so I have to take a break every now and again to space out. I figured, what better way than to post about some nail polish.

 

This is Sally Hansen's Opulent Cloud with China Glaze's 2030 and Konad Plate M63.
There had been much hype over this fabled polish called Opulent Cloud. It's been out for a long time supposedly although I had seen nary a sign of it in stores.  One lazy day, whilst making my Walgreen's rounds...I saw a fresh display of it. I wasn't sure if I would like it; it seems that it is just one of those colors you either really love or really hate. Turns out I really love it. The 2030 just compliments it so well too. 

That's all. Hope it was good for you. I'm going back to my movie now but rest assured that there will be tons of new pictures and reviews soon. I've been brewing as usual...there will be some Hard Candy, some Nfu-Oh and OMG MY SUGARPILL ORDER SHIPPED. So yeah, there will be that. 

The end.

1 comments:

Susie said...

Love it. I'll have to looks for it. :)
Great job,
Susie