CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 1, 2009

NYX 50% off sale!

Well if you read my last blog...I gave a little love to a company called NYX. Their makeup is great...and it's not expensive by any means. While I was watching an eyeshadow swatch video from Pursebuzz.com...I went over to check out some of the actual pots I wanted to get and saw that they were having a 10th Anniversary Sale. 50% off of everything if you are shipping to the US. I couldn't resist. I bought a bunch of stuff...and I think I paid like $26 bucks total with USPS shipping. I was so excited so I figured I'd share with you all! NYX is a great place to get some really good quality makeup if you don't have a ton of money to spend. This is the first time I am trying out their actual eyeshadow pots, but I love the Ultra Pearls (and at only $2 a pop...can you blame me?) and I snagged a few more of their jumbo eye pencils.

Here's a little list of what I got with links...and I will of course have tons of pictures when I get everything.

Single Eyeshadows:

Sunrise
Deep Charcoal
Golden Orange
Lime Juice

Loose Pearl Eyeshadows:

White
Black
Yellow Gold
Rust

I actually did a really great purple look today with one of these...even took pictures and everything...but my camera noms batteries so I will have to post them later.

Jumbo Eye Pencils:

Pots & Pans
Lime
(They were out of Horseradish *frown*.)

I did order some Nom Nom Balm from The Dame today! I actually can't wait for that...I am a chapstick ADDICT...and as I've heard nothing but good things about it, I decided to grab some. I'll have a review on that as well.

That's all I got for today. I am super Le Tired so I think I'm going to bed early...

The end!

0 comments: