Just minutes after my last pimping...I got the one follower I needed (pause to stare at weirdo loud trucks freaking me out down the street).
So! The Giveaway is on! You got a sneak peek at the mini-jellyfish in my last post post...and if you didn't...go read it!! He will be Item #1. Aw hell, I'll just put the picture up again.
The next four items will be some of my new (ok, and one old) favorite nail polishes.
From their Collection de France - Parlez-Vous O.P.I by (duh) O.P.I
From their brand spankin' (hehe I said spankin') new Hong Kong Collection - Bling Dynasty by O.P.I
Now for an old favorite. I had backups of this nail polish before backups were cool. I wore it almost religiously in high-school back when Sinful used those cheapo squat round bottles and this one didn't even have a name.
Show Me The Way by Sinful
And my newest favorite. I have TWO backups of this polish because it's just so freakin' awesome.
Mint Apple by Sinful
This is now the fourth bottle of this polish I have purchased. My first, the two backups (I think one is going to my sister though...) and the one for you guys. If I ever run out, I will seriously cry. This is even better than the Claire's Dream Catcher. Here's a swatch picture just for added awesomeness.
<3 !!! I considered photoshopping little hearts around this picture, but you get the idea.
Next up, the winner of this fabulous package will get 3 Glittersniffer pigments! Here is where I get to show a little love to my DIY girls. These are in the process of shipping so I am just going to provide the links to each shadow.
#1 Brooke - This shadow is named for one of the most badass mommas around. Go check out her Etsy Shop - BrookeVanGory Designs and show her some love on her blog - BrookeVanGory. Her pigment is a CRAZY acid green.
#2 Angry - Oh man...there are not enough numbers for me to count the ways I love Miss Angrypants. I want to squish her to pieces...although she'd probably give me the death look for saying that. We got to hang out last summer and the few days we had were totally not enough. Go check out her totally frigging awesome clothes at aNGrYGiRL Gear. Her pigment is blackest black with a splash of evil purple glitter. Totally her.
#3 Lexie - Let's talk about girls I wanna squish...Lexie makes the most awesomely rad jewelry ever. Check her out at Headless Tess DIY. Her pigment is a superbright shocking pink.
There may also be some other goodies in store...I might want to keep some of it a surprise.
And now for the rules.
1) You must be a follower of my blog.
2) Make a comment on this blog entry with your email address for contact purposes. I promise I won't send you late night emails all hopped up on sugar.
3) Tell your friends! If you think they would be interested in hearing me ramble, have them follow too! Then come back and comment with their name and that you sent them! (Remember, I can't see anyone who isn't publicly following my blog, and thus can't verify it...so make sure you guys do it in public *snicker*.)
4) Follow me on Twitter...and make another comment saying so.
5) Become a fan of The Concertina Shop on Facebook! That gets you one more comment and thus one more entry!
6) This may be the most self serving of them all but hey...you don't ask for what you want in life, you don't get it right? Make a purchase from The Concertina Shop on Etsy and you get to make another comment! The best part about this is that everything is still 10% off until I hit 50 sales! (50 must be my magic number...)
Um, since this is my first giveaway...that's it. I'll be picking the winner using Random.org so we'll see how that works. That's a total of five entries possible...feel free to lace your comments with flattery. It won't help you win, but it gives me a warm fuzzy. The contest will run until March 31st. That's a Wednesday...it's the weekly equivalent to a nice even number.
I'm kinda nervous!!