CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

NOTD - Sally Hansen's Gray by Gray

Oh boy, I really love this color. A customer commented on it while I was ringing her up..."It's so...so..." and as she searched for a word to describe it...I stared at it lovingly and just said. "Odd". And she agreed.


It's not quite a green/blue...like Misa's Dirty Sexy Money and it is definitely not gray as the name would have you believe. It's the perfect, dusky and dusty blue. Like...old corduroy.

These re-released Sally Hansen polishes are ridiculously expensive at around $8 a bottle so I only picked up the colors that I just HAD to have. It's definitely good polish...it lasts a long time and really makes my nails strong, so I shouldn't complain. I'm just cheap I guess. All around though, I would say that this one and Commander in Chic are must-haves. ( I can't believe that I didn't take a picture of Commander in Chic...it's my favorite taupe EVER...ah, next time. )

The end!

0 comments: