CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Coming Soon!

Herro to all 9 of you that read this. I know I've been quite remiss in my frivolous blog posts as of late, but I've got some interesting reviews coming up as well as some comparison blogs that have been stewing around in my brain a bit.

Here's a sneak peak...note that names may change if I come up with something more clever before I sit down to actually write these.

Reviews:

Wolfe Brother's Face Art & FX Metallix palette
NailTek Intensive Therapy treatment
Sebastian Trucco Angelface eye and lip palettes

General Adoration:

The Perfect Purple: Or how I justify buying a crapton of purple eyeshadow.
A Red I Can Live With

Plus...if anyone has ideas...or wants to know about any of the products I've used previously...by all means let me know! I'm very opinionated...so reviews come naturally to me! (I'm not sure if that's entirely a good thing...but at least I'll be honest!)

The end!

0 comments: