CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

So little time...

I have tons of stuff to post about, and no time to post it with. Ok, strictly speaking, that's a lie. I have time...I've just been spending it feeling poopy. I dunno, I'm sick or something...or I'm just being a baby. One or the other...

I promise...sometime tomorrow, there will be pictures, reviews...and if my brother emails me the photos he took last weekend...the beginning of my weight loss documentation. That will be a part of my blog that will be very hard to do. I'm sure it will get easier when I start looking better...but until then, I'm going to have to force myself to post pictures. As hot as I am, I pretty much hate the way I look. I want to do it though...I want to have a steady chronicle from one extreme to the other.

Until tomorrow:
The end.

0 comments: