CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 4

...of the China Glaze experiment. Still going strong...although the small invisible crack on my middle finger has gotten bigger (probably because I'm forever using that digit to flip random people off...). It's kind of visible now...but you really have to look for it. The only other bits are a teeny chip on my thumb and a small fade on my pointer. Overall...you really can't see any wear...they look fabulous. I think I'm going to take it off tonight though...and try the base/top coats with another brand of polish.

Conclusion: Experiment successful! Polish lasted longer than my attention span...which is really all I wanted.

I definitely recommend trying the China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat and No Chip top coat. They are inexpensive and I am sure that the polish would have lasted a lot longer if I didn't have ADD. =D

0 comments: